Welcome to the Spring Lake Lacrosse Organization website!
Practice Schedules - Mar 3, 2017
The first day of practices is Monday, March 13th, weather permitting
At the Middle School
5/6 girls - M,W, Th 4:00 - 5:30
7/8 girls - M,W, Th 4:00 - 5:30
5/6 boys - M,W, Th 6:00 - 7:30
7/8 boys - M-F 4:30 - 6:00
3/4 boys - Tue, Thu 5:00 - 6:30
At the High School
HS girls - M-F 3:00 - 5:00, Sat TBD
HS boys - M-F 5:00 - 7:00, Sat TBD
Registration - Jan 27, 2017
The registration window for the 2017 season has been extended for all teams except the 5/6 girls teams. If you still need to register, use the link below.
Please click on the link below to begin the process. Several noteworthy things:
1) You will need to create an account with a user name and password first before registering players. If you've used the Sports Engine platform before you don't need to create a new account, simply login.
2) Once you have an account you can begin the process of registering your player(s). After the waiver you'll have the option to proceed to checkout or register another player.
3) The second parent/guardian fields are not mandatory but that information is important to us and allows us to communicate with everyone so please complete it.
Scholarship Requests - Jan 25, 2017
The Spring Lake Lacrosse Organization is pleased to continue to offer dues and equipment scholarships again this year.
The process to apply for and receive a scholarship has changed with our new registration platform.
1) On the left column you will find the scholarship form, this should be filled out entirely and preferrably e-mailed back.
2) Once your application has been reviewed and approved you will receive a special code to enter into the Sports Engine registration form that will automatically calculate you new payment amount. Without this code you will be expected to pay the full amount of the dues to complete registration so this process must be completed prior to registering your player(s).
Copyright 2017 - Spring Lake Lacrosse Organization | Website by LaxTeams.net