Eighth Annual Santa Barbara Fall Brawl Sponsored by Brine
Womens Divisions at UCSB on Sunday, November 20, 2016
The Santa Barbara Fall Brawl registration is now open for our 2016 tournament.
Index For Everything You Need
2016 Santa Barbara Fall Brawl Divisions
- Super Women (NCAA, Top WCLA & Post-Collegiate Teams)
- Competitive Women (WCLA D2, Building WWLL, B Teams & Alumni Teams)
- Under-19 Girls (The Best Team In Your Travel Team Club)
- Under-17 & Younger Girls (H.S. JV & Younger) Attend SB Showdown
2016 Santa Barbara Fall Brawl Registration
- $495 Per Team (Paid or postmarked by October 15th)
- Includes three 40 minute officiated scrimmages.
- $595 Per Team (Paid or postmarked after October 15th, Pending Space Available)
Hotels Located in Goleta (10 Minutes From UCSB)
- Hampton Inn. $239 for 2 Queen Beds. Rates are per night + tax and include a hot breakfast or breakfast to go with you to the field. Go Directly To A Reservation Page or call reservations at (805) 681-9800 and ask for the Santa Barbara Fall Brawl rate, based on space availability. Coaches please call 805-681-9800 and ask to speak to Ashlie Lowe to set up a sub block of rooms for your team.
* All room blocks released three weeks prior to the first day of the tournament so book early.
- Pacifica Suites. $169 per two bedroom suite per night for up to four people per suite. $10 per night for up to two additional people in the suite. Rate is per night + tax and includes a full cooked to order breakfast. Individuals please call (800) 338-6772 or (805) 683-6722 and ask for the Santa Barbara Fall Brawl rate, based on space availability. Coaches please call (805) 964-7690 and ask to speak to Rachael Martin to set up a sub block of rooms for your team.
Format - This is an informal play-day, full field scrimmage opportunity with two 25 minute halves, a running clock and a 5 minute half-time. No time outs and overtimes will not be played. Tied games remain tied. Each team gets three of these scrimmages. Scores and stats will not be recorded, although a score will be visible at the score table. Clubs may utilize swing players, those that play on two teams, since most programs do not set their A & B team rosters until February. All other USL rules apply.
Sports Medicine Trainers - Look for our trainer station underneath one of our EZ-Up tents. Taping, first-aid and injury ice are available at that station. Please bring your med kit / taping supplies with you for preventative taping requests.
Water - Water will be provided at the fields but participants will need to bring their own water bottles. Cups will not be provided.
Food & Beverages - Food is not allowed on the turf so no food or beverages will be sold. You may take advantage of the all you care to eat cafeteria in Tropicana Gardens Residence Hall at 6585 El Colegio Road between games. To set up a group buy at a discounted price contact Dave Wilcox at (805) 968-4319. Otherwise, you may just pay individually at the door.
Vendors - A limited number of Santa Barbara Fall Brawl tank tops will be for sale by UCSB players on vendor row. We will also have some past event shirts for sale in case anyone missed our Shootout shirts from years past. Brine will be there to display the latest and greatest in their inventory. Cal Pro Sports will also be set up on vendor row with a supply of sticks, goggles, mouthguards and neat gear for your players to investigate. If there's anything specific you really want to make sure they have for you then please contact Aaron Karsh by e-mail or at (310) 619-5093.
Waivers - These are self-printable, below. Coaches and Team Rep's, these waivers are due at the score table on the field of your first game. Please have all of them for each member of your team organized/bundled in an envelope or folder with your team name on it. There is no other check-in required.
Docs and Forms to Download
- 2015 Schedule (For Reference)
2014 Schedule & Results (For Reference)
- 2013 Schedule & Results (For Reference)
- 2012 Schedule & Results (For Reference)
- 2011 Schedule & Results (For Reference)
- 2010 Schedule & Results (For Reference)
- 2009 Schedule & Results (For Reference)
- Air Travel, Hotels and Rental Vehicles
- Apply To Referee
- Docs & Forms (Directions, Invoice, Maps, Waivers, etc.)
- Entry Fee
- General Information (Format, Officials, Trainers, Vendors, etc.)
- Individual Liability Form (Under Age 18, Parent/Guardian Must Sign)
- Participating Teams
- Register Your Team (Closed)
- Vendors On-Site
- Waiver, Page 1 - Individual Liability Form (Under Age 18, Parent/Guardian Must Sign)
- Waiver, Page 2 - Group Liability Waiver (Over 18, No Place for Parent/Guardian to Sign)
Santa Barbara Fall Brawl 2015 Participating Teams
Sunday, November 15, 2015
||1. Cal State Northridge
||1. LA Wave
|2. Cal State San Marcos
||2. Mission LAX
||3. UC Irvine Blue
||3. Team Scream
|4. UCLA Blue
||4. UCLA White
|5. UCSB Blue
||5. UCSB White