SB Spring Break
Santa Barbara Lacrosse Spring Break Training
Your Spring Break Dates At UCSB
Including Opportunities For Practicing, Team Building & Training
$495 - Three Night Package
$570 - Four Night Package
$635 - Five Night Package
$690 - Six Night Package
A $150 non-refundable deposit per player holds your reservation. Upgrades to a beach front hotel are possible for an additional fee. Ask for a quote.
Prices Are Per Player & Packages Include:
1) Accommodations for four players to a room at a hotel that includes breakfast.
2) Two more meals per day at the Tropicana Gardens Cafeteria.
3) A team building ropes course session or ocean kayaking session included in 3 or 4 day packages. Option to add the other for $20 per person. Both a ropes course and ocean kayaking sessions included in the 5 or 6 day packages.
4) Practices & games on our new Field Turf field.
5) A UCSB coaching staff led practice that can also include a strength & conditioning station with UCSB strength coach Mark Vanderlinde, based on his availability.
6) An athletic trainer at practices & games.
7) U.S. Lacrosse certified referees on games.
8) A campus tour courtesy of the UCSB Visitor Center.
9) Beach time. (Sunny day likely, although, not guaranteed).
10) Plus, one hotel room for the coaching staff is included.
Air travel, ground transportation and team building ropes course and/or ocean kayaking are separate fees and are $20 per person. An upgrade to a beach front hotel is possible for an additional amount per person. Pricing for the upgrade is available on request.
Ocean kayaking and team building ropes course options provided by UCSB Adventure Programs. The first one is included in your spring break program package price. The second one, if you choose, is available for $20 per person.
Spring break tournament and training package may start and end on any three, four or five day period during your spring break. Games will be played based on mutually agreed upon dates & times between teams.
Generally practices will be in the mornings, team building activities like ocean kayaking or ropes course in the afternoon and games will be played in the evenings but scheduling is flexible.
All arrangements coordinated by the UCSB lacrosse coaching staff and additional requests are welcome.
Additional Questions: Please e-mail Paul Ramsey or call (805) 893-2204 (office) or (805) 636-6772 (mobile).
High School Girl's Teams 2016:
College Teams 2016:
1) Albion College. Dates TBA.
High School Girl's Teams 2015:
1) James Madison H.S. (Virginia) March 28th - April 2nd. *
2) W.T. Woodson (Virginia) March 29th - April 2nd. *
3) Marin Catholic (California) April 1st - April 4th. *
4) San Ramon Valley H.S. (California) April 8th - 11th. *
5) Calfiornia H.S. (California) April 9th - 12th. *
6) Los Alamitos H.S. (California) April 9th - 12th. *
7) Menlo-Atherton H.S. (California) April 23rd - 26th. *
*May also be playing Cate School and Thacher School.
College Teams 2015:
1) Salve Regina University (tentative). March 7th - 15th.
High School Girl's Teams 2014:
1) Menlo School from Menlo, CA. April 12th - 15th. *
*Playing Cate School and Thacher School.
College Teams 2014:
First year for college teams will be Spring 2015.
High School Girl's Teams 2013:
1) Centaurus High School from Boulder, Colorado.
2) Palos Verdes High School from Palos Verdes, California.