NEW 2011 Rules
1. 2 Yellow Cards in one game = the recipient sits out the next game.
2. 3rd (Team) Yellow Card in one game = Team plays 1 man down remainder of game.
3. 4th (Team) Yellow Card in one game = Team plays 2 men down remainder of game.
4. 1 Red Card = Sits out for 2 games.
5. MANDATORY Yellow Card for any of the following:
I. Check to the Head (stick touches hair/goggles/ponytail).
II. Dangerous Propelling (ANYWHERE on field - swipe at ball after draw, shooting, passing)
III.Dangerous Follow Through
V. Inappropriate Flailing of Stick
THEREFORE: CONTROL your checking, PLAY BODY and DOUBLE TEAM.
6. Head Coach is responsible for ENTIRE team's behavior: players on field, players off field, timer, announcer, fans, Assistant Coach, etc.
7. Brine Mantra is ILLEGAL for the center draw.
8. Only 2 coils between each prong on shooting strings.
Copyright 2013 - La Costa Canyon Mavericks Girls Lacrosse | Website by LaxTeams.net