2011 Team Policy
2011 LCC Girls Lacrosse Team Policy
1. Academics ALWAYS come first. Keep open lines of communication with your teachers about classes that you might miss or class work you may need to make up. Remember to balance your workload and plan proper study time accordingly.
2. Always BE ON TIME. Being late to practice, games, bus departures warrants team consequences.
3. If you miss one or more practices and it is unexcused you may be subject to dismissal from the team.
4. You must ride the bus TO and FROM away games unless you have a written permission slip from your parents provided the day before the game. Please do not make this a habit, it is important to be with your teammates before and after a game, win or lose!
5. There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for drugs and alcohol ANYTIME during the lacrosse season. This behavior is a reflection of your entire team and will not be tolerated. This will lead to immediate suspension and/or expulsion from the team.
6. Good sportsmanship is always expected. It shall extend to your teammates, opponents, referees, fans and coaches. Lacrosse is a game of sportsmanship and integrity and you will be held to the highest standard.
7. Remember that your conduct ON and OFF the field is a reflection of you, your teammates, your school, your parents and your coaches. Always act with integrity.
8. Be accountable to yourself, your teammates, your family, and your coaches.
9. Talking at practice should be "lacrosse talk." Please save side conversations for after practice or team dinners.
10. Come to practice with a positive attitude or please do not bother coming! Positivity and encouragment go a long way; they produce a positive learning and playing atmosphere. Negative comments, body language, or attitudes will not be tolerated. NO DRAMA!
11. Please do not speak when someone else is talking. Listen, and you may learn something.
12. Come to practice mentally prepared, focused, and ready to work hard EVERYDAY!
13. Team Success is a byproduct of hard work, perseverance, team work, trust and having FUN!
Copyright 2013 - La Costa Canyon Mavericks Girls Lacrosse | Website by LaxTeams.net